Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I register?
Does Kozmo Bingo run on a Mac or a PC?
- You can run the Kozmo Bingo game on either a Mac or a PC. And you don't require a super powerful computer to play the game. It will run on the average home computer. Put it this way, if you can surf the net, you should have no problems playing at Kozmo Bingo. We do recommend that for a better gaming experience you play through a broadband connection. Back to Top
Banking, Deposits and Withdrawals
What Deposit methods do you accept?
- All banking is provided by Brigend, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cassava Enterprises Gibraltar Limited. We accepts most payment methods including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and PaySafe card. Back to Top
How do I cash out and get paid?
What is the minimum amount I can deposit?
- You can deposit as little as £5 at one time Back to Top
I have made a withdrawal, when will the money be in my bank account or on my credit card?
- It takes up to 8 working days for funds to appear in your account. All withdrawal transactions are processed by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited within 2 working days from your original request. However your bank or Credit Card Company may take up to 6 working days from then to complete the process.
- We will allocate withdrawals to cards used on your account so as to cover expenditure on those cards across the life of the account. Back to Top
How will my transactions appear on my bank or credit card?
- Your deposits and withdrawals will be listed on your bank statement under the title Cassava Enterprises or Virtual MaSerIRL Back to Top
How can I contact the support team?
- The Kozmo Bingo Customer Support Team is available to answer any questions you may have about your account or the game.
- You can speak to one of our Customer Support Agents by visiting the help chat room in the game. Alternatively you can contact us by using the Help form on the Support page.
- Finally, you can contact the team on the telephone on this number, 0808 2389 814 any time. Back to Top
Is it legal to play bingo online at Kozmo Bingo?
- Kozmo Bingo is operated by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited, which is licensed to offer online gaming services by the Government of Gibraltar (License Number 022), regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner under the laws of Gibraltar, and makes no representation as to legality of such services in other jurisdictions. Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited is incorporated in Gibraltar, which is part of the European Union.
- Our services in the UK are operated by 888 UK Limited, a company incorporated in Gibraltar, which is licensed and regulated by the Great Britain Gambling Commission.. We adhere to their strict regulations on fair play and prize payouts. Back to Top
Will my personal details be safe?
- We take our responsibilities towards our players' security very seriously and we use the latest technologies to ensure that your banking and personal details are safe with us. This means that before any sensitive data is sent between you and our servers, the data is encrypted before it is transmitted. This makes it impossible for people to crack this code and gain access to your confidential details. Back to Top
Are my payment card details secure?
- We use the SSL Protocol with 128 bit encryption to provide security and privacy between your computer and our servers.
- This means that before any sensitive data is sent between you and our servers, the data is encrypted before it is transmitted.
- This makes it impossible for people to crack this code and gain access to your confidential details. Back to Top
How do I know the bingo games are fair?
- To assure the integrity of our games, a Random Number Generator (RNG) is always used to ensure random results. Whether it's the bingo ball selection, a roll of a dice, a hand of cards, or a spin of the wheel, in each event a Random Number Generator (RNG) is utilized to ensure that the outcome is random. The system has been rigorously tested by running millions of rounds and examining their results. The system is also systematically tested by Kozmo Bingo. Back to Top
What happens if I have purchased my cards and I get disconnected from the game?
- As soon as your cards are purchased, you are in the game regardless of your connection status.
- The game outcome is generated at our servers, and if one of the cards you have purchased is a winner, then you will win. If you get disconnected for any reason, and you have purchased cards, then check your transactions in the members area to see if you won. Back to Top
Why can I not connect to the chat server?
- Our chat servers may be down from time to time, but this is not frequent. Often, if your computer sits behind a firewall, the firewall will not allow our chatservers to send messages to your computer. Back to Top
Can I keep my card numbers from game to game?
- Unfortunately not. In keeping things fair, all cards are randomly generated at the time you request them.
- If you do not like the numbers of your issued cards, you can simply get a new batch by clicking on the arrows below the bingo cards. Back to Top
I received a Free Spins voucher, how do I claim it?
- Once you login to the site and enter the gaming lobby, click on the gift icon located at the top section next to the site logo. If you received a voucher and cannot find any gift icon please contact us Back to Top
How do I get support?
- Feel free to contact us with any questions or support issues.
- We will endeavour to answer all queries within 72 hours.
- We recommend that customers print out all transaction data, rules of the game, terms and conditions and payment methods and keep them in an easily accessible place.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (toll free, UK only) Back to Top